Canadian Immigration Made Simple

Do you want to immigrate to Canada permanently?
There are several programs to obtain permanent residence status.

Express Entry

This is an online system used to manage immigration applications from skilled workers in and outside of Canada.

Alberta PNP

This program is for workers who are currently employed in Alberta to apply for permanent residency.


This program is for workers who are currently employed in British Columbia to apply for permanent residency.


Canadian citizens or permanent residents can sponsor their spouse, or other eligible immediate and extended family members.

Do you want to work in Canada?
Several programs allow foreign workers to work in Canada.

International Experience Canada (IEC)

This program allows citizens of participating countries to work in Canada.

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

This is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

This is a work permit that allows international students to work after they finish their studies in Canada.

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

This allows Permanent Resident applicants to continue working in Canada while they await a decision.

Do you want to visit or study in Canada?
There are different ways to do this, depending on which country you are from.

Study Permit

If you want to study in Canada, you will need to apply for a student visa.

Super Visa

This visa grants parents or grandparents a visitor visa for two years.

Tourist Visa

If you want to visit Canada, you may require a temporary resident visa.



Discuss your immigration goals on the best pathway to Canada with a member of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC).

Get in touch with us and see how we can help you.

Contact Us

File Management

This is the best option because we get to know our clients on a personal level and take the stress out of your immigration process by handling all of the paperwork for you.

Get in touch with us and see how we can help you.

Contact Us

File Review

This is a lower-cost option in which you do the work on your application and take on the risk; we provide the insight. We will provide details on any errors in your application before you submit it to the immigration office.

Get in touch with us and see how we can help you.

Contact Us

General Questions

If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will be happy to answer them.

Contact Us

Why use an Immigration Consultant?

A Canadian immigration consultant is someone who can help navigate you through the immigration system, and advise you throughout the process of obtaining your Canadian visa.

Which immigration program is right for me?

You can contact us then we will ask you several questions, including your country of citizenship, current country of residence, date of birth, marital status, and education.

How can I retain you for Canadian immigration services?

There are several ways in which you can retain the services of Wild Mountain Immigration consultancy, each way depending on what stage of your application you are at.

How are the consultations done?

If you are located in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, or anywhere within the Bow Valley, we can meet in person or via an online meeting. If you live outside of this area, we can organise a call using an online communication platform.

How long will it take to go through the immigration process?

The answer to this question highly depends on which program you are applying for. Some applications require extra documentation, for example, those where applicants are also including family members on their application.

Are you authorised by the Canadian Immigration authorities?

Nicola Wightman is a regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) under the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). Her professional immigration consultants number is R706497.

Read the blog

Learn about moving to Canada, the Express Entry immigration process, working in Canada, studying in Canada, and more.


Do I need an immigration lawyer to move to Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not require you to…

What is Canada famous for? Here are 19 things!

What comes to mind when you think of Canada? Hockey? Tim Hortons? Maple…

What is NOC code 1215

1215Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination…

Are you ready to get started, or not sure which option is best for you?

Let's get started

We will evaluate you for the dozens of immigration programs available and let you know which one is best for you.

Contact Us

"*" indicates required fields